Logic Plus Events
Chee Hoe & Associates
Date: 19 May 2020 (Tuesday)
11.00am – 11.30am
What are the new Guidelines from KPKT in light of CMCO?
In light of the Conditional MCO, KPKT has taken the initiative to revise the FAQs to correspond with a more lenient approach in a stratified development area. This session will inform participants of what are the new Guidelines.
11.30am – 12.00pm
How to enforce the Guidelines and what are the best practices during this on-going crisis?
- Can there be visitors allowed?
- Are short term rentals like Airbnb allowed?
- Can moving in or out be allowed?
- Can MC meetings be convened?
12.00pm – 12.30pm
Question & Answer Session
Lai Chee Hoe
Mr Lai specialises in both civil and corporate litigation in particular strata management disputes. He also provides corporate advisory works and advises corporates on strata related pre-emptive actions. He argues complicated strata management issues in court regularly and is constantly sought after to provide trainings and talks. He acts for joint management committees (JMC), management corporations (MC) and developers. He is also the author of the book “Strata Management Practice & Procedure, 2019 Edition” published by CLJ Publication.
He also regularly updates Strata related cases on https://www.burgielaw.com/. He was also the Chairperson of various Management Corporations in Kuala Lumpur and one of the development area he chaired, Solaris Dutamas recently won the best managed property in the mixed development category organised by the Edge.
He is also empanelled with the Asian International Arbitration Centre (“AIAC”) as a chartered arbitrator (fellow of CIArb) and certified adjudicator.
How to join the webinar?
- Your Zoom invite link is attached to your order page. Go to your Account > Orders.
- We will also email you Zoom invite link a day before the webinar.
- Download Zoom Client for Meetings or Zoom Mobile App a day before the webinar.
- Ensure that your internet, video and audio are working properly.
- Click on the Zoom invite link 5 minutes before the webinar starts.
- Wait for the host to start the meeting.
** Please update your Zoom software to the latest version **
NOTE: We will not entertain any request for the Zoom link on the day of the webinar. Please check your Account > Orders page for the Zoom link.