BurgieLaw Sdn Bhd (“we,” “us,” “our”, "Company") owns and operates the burgielaw.com website ("Service", "Services"), and any information, text, graphics, or any other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Services.
We have established these terms for our customers ("you", "your", "yourself") which governs your access, to and use of our Services. By using our Services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please stop from using our Services.
- You agree to use our Services only for the purposes that are permitted by any applicable law, regulation or guidelines in the relevent jurisdictions (including any laws regarding export of data or software to and from Malaysia or other relevent countries).
- We are constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for our users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of our Services which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporary) providing the Services to you without any prior notice.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. You spefically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the service).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell our Services for any purposes.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
- In order to use some of the Services available on this website, you will need to create an account with us by providing us some personal information, a valid e-mail address and password.
- To create your account, you agree that you are 18 years old or older. If you are below the age of 18, you are not allowed to create an account with us unless with permission from your parents or legal guardian.
- You are responsible for protecting your password and access to your account must be limited only to yourself.
- You agree that any personal information you give to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree that we may need to share your account information with our partners in fulfilling the Services. However financials details (such as credit cart information), will not be shared with any third parties (other than financial instituitions and other third parties necessary to complete the transaction).
- You acknowledge and agree that if we disable your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing our Services, your account details or any other content which is contained in your account without prior notice from us.
- You may not create an account on behalf of another party.
- Your email will be automatically registered to our newsletter. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time.
- We reserved the rights to disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, (ii) to address fraud, security or technical issues, (iii) protect the rights, property, safety of the Company, its users and the public.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order or cancel certain items from the order list upon failure to pay the total amount as stated in the order invoice.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to accept, refuse, cancel your orders for any reasons. In the event your order is cancelled, we will notify you through the contact information provided in your account.
- While we constantly check to ensure accurate product pricing, but pricing error may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed with that item.
- While we also constantly check to ensure the accuracy of our product descriptions, however we do warrant that product descriptions or any other Content on this website will be error-free. If you have purchased a product not as described, your sole remedy is to request for cancellation.
Product Cancellation Terms
- If you are not satisfied with the products you have purchased, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days.
- Any product returns must be unused, have not been consumed and not expired.
- We reserve the rights to reject your product returns in the event it did not meet any of the above terms.
Using Our Services
- The profile listing will not contravene Legal Profession Act 1976 and the Legal Profession (practice and etiquette) Rules 1978, Legal Profession (Publicity) Rules 2001.
- Your personal data will be used only for purposes of procuring business or organising networking events for your benefits.
- It is solely your responsibility to ensure that any information that you post on the our website and any communications with prospective clients, complies with all applicable laws and rules of professional conduct.
- You understand that if you are suspended from practice by your regulating body, you have the duty to inform us by email within 3 working days.
- We offer optional premium services for lawyers. By selecting a premium service, you agree to pay us the subscription or usage fee indicated for that service.
- You are entitled to terminate at any point of time by providing us a written notice which will take effect immediately upon receipt of such notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account.