Date: 21 September 2023 (Thursday)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Organiser: Logic Plus Events
This 1-day intensive seminar cum workshop is the second seminar in our Housing Development Seminar Series for 2023. It will deal with the challenges faced by the housing development industry, in particular, issues involving claims for liquidated damages from purchases for the late delivery of vacant possession and the application for extension of time (EOT) by developers.
The speaker will also deal with the important issues such as: what does a developer have to do before delivery of vacant possession; who is to pay for quit rent, assessment, tax, charges imposed by appropriate authority before delivery of vacant possession; what is the principle and impact of the decision in the case of Ang Ming Lee; and what is the Homebuyer Tribunal, its jurisdiction and procedure.
The KEY TOPICS include:
- What is the best approach to deliver vacant possession?
- What are the post obligations after delivery of vacant possession?
- How to deal with Liquidated Damages for Late Delivery of Vacant Possession
- Homebuyer Tribunal – How to make a claim and get an award
- Recent landmark decisions affecting housing developments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Property Developers
- Legal Practitioners / Consultants
- Property Managers
- Local Authorities & Commissioners
- Property Owners
- Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents
RM850 – Early Bird: Payment received by 15 September 2023
RM990 – Normal Price: Payment received after 16 September 2023
Brochures can be downloaded below: