HOW TO DEAL WITH THE RECENT KEY ISSUES & DECISIONS AFFECTING HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS
Date: 06 April 2023 (Thursday)
Venue: Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Organiser: Logic Plus Events
Strategic Partners: Chee Hoe & Associates; BurgieLaw; LexScout, Legal Finance Asia
BOVAEP / LPPEH: 5 CPD HOURS APPLIED
This 1-day intensive seminar cum workshop is the first seminar in our Housing Development Seminar Series for 2023. It will lay the way forward by equipping participants with the knowledge and solutions to deal with the recent challenges faced by housing development industry.
The speakers will deal with the important issues such as: when does a developer adopt the prescribed SPA; what are the developer’s duties on defects; what constitutes an effective deed of mutual covenant (DMC) for developers; and issues involving “housing advertisements” – to what extend are they legally binding on the developer.
The KEY TOPICS include:
- When does a Developer adopt the prescribed SPA?
- Housing Advertisements – Are they legally binding on the Developer?
- What are the Developer’s duties on defects?
- What constitutes an effective deed of mutual covenant (DMC) for Developers
- Recent landmark decisions affecting housing developments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Property Developers
- Legal Practitioners / Consultants
- Property Managers
- Local Authorities & Commissioners
- Property Owners
- Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents
Normal Price RM990/pax (payment after 31 March 2023)
Group Discounts Available.
BOVEAP / LPPEH 5 CPD HOURS APPLIED