Property Law Seminar 2017 Brochure & Registration Form
BurgieLaw is the strategic partner for the 1-day intensive seminar which will highlight and discuss the latest updates and developments on strata management, property development, conveyancing practice and the problems faced by lawyers, developers, purchasers, management bodies, property managers and the COB in the implementation and compliance of these changes.
How to register your seat?
Please fill up the Property Law Seminar 2017 Brochure and submit to email@example.com
- Organizer: Legal Logic Asia
- Theme: Updates and New Developments on Strata Management, Property Development & Conveyancing Practice in Malaysia
- Date: 23 May 2017
- Venue: Concorde Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Registration Fees: Early-bird (RM850.00), Normal Price (RM950.00)
- Bar Council CPD Points: 6 points
- Andrew Wong, Founder at Andrew Wong & Co.
- Jeremiah Ravindran Gurusamy, Founder at Arianti Dipendra Jeremiah
- Pang Kok Leng, Partner at Cheah Teh & Su
- Lai Chee Hoe, Founder at Chee Hoe & Associates
- Conveyancing updates for property transactions
- Land Acquisition (Amendment) Act 2016
- Strata Management Tribunal
- Current issues and problems in the implementation of the Strata Management Act 2013 & the Regulations made thereunder
- Understanding what is involved in maintenance and management of building and common property