Information We Collect
- We offer a number of services which may require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information – When you sign up for a BurgieLaw account or other service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for your personal information (such as your name, email address, account password, mobile number and address).
- Payment Information – When you perform online payment for BurgieLaw products and services, you will be transfered to our partnered payment gateway website which will process and verify your payment. BurgieLaw does not collect and store your private financial information on our servers except for transaction id, transaction amount, transaction date and transaction e-mail address.
- User Communications – When you an send email or other communications to BurgieLaw, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Log Information – When you access any BurgieLaw service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How We Use Your Information?
- Personal Information - Your personal information is used only to deliver BurgieLaw products and services to you and to facilitate communications between you and BurgieLaw.
- Payment Information - Your payment information is used only to verify the authenticity of your payment.
- User Communications - Your emails and other communications is used only to ensure that BurgieLaw provide you with consistent customer service.
How We Share Your Information?
We do not share or sell your personal information to third-parties without authorized permission from you.